Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SCHOOL Trip To Singapore


Oo hey. people around the world. Have I introduce myself? of course not or maybe I had. Well that's not the point of this writing. Actually I am here to tell you all about my story last week. What sort of story? Well you won't know until now. Last week was a beautiful week and I was really enjoying my moment at Singapore. Yup, I went to Singapore last week! Wasn't it wonderful, for the most part yes and for the other part, kinda amazing. Not that I went to Singapore just to have fun, I also study because it was not like I went away from school just to have fun. I won't  do that okay! Me and my class was going for a study tour!


The first day was rather exciting than boring. Me and my friends also some teacher went to Science Center and also Jcube. The Science Center was not that bad. It's actually pretty good in form of attraction and knowledge. In that place I finally ones what is virtual reality and finally got a chance to try it and actually virtual reality is not that bad. I mean if you are me  I would think that virtual reality is not that good at this time, I think it would need more development  to reach it true potential but nevertheless it was a pretty exciting experience and I really enjoy it. (you know how expensive is an oculust rift right?) The Jcube part was so so. Just like what you expect from a large mall in Singapore.
Jcube from the MRT station.
Science Center from the outside.
Coolest thing in Science center except the oculust rift.

The Great Normal Brain!


The next day we went to church because I told you that it was a school trip not a kid running away from school. But then we went to Universal Studio Singapore or what me and my friends called the USS ( that's for short). This main attraction was a great time spender and I'm sure you won't need any kind of introduction of it from me. But really the attraction waiting line was really long and I'm sure you know that to. My personal favorite? The Transformers thingy. Seriously I forget the name. Oo almost forget to tell you that I also went to Vivo city. Don't ask what I bought. I didn't buy anything.

It's Universal!
Just a normal church

At Monday the nor so exciting part came to take place. School. What school? It's Anderson secondary school. As you all know I am from Indonesia not from Singapore so it was not that bad. We were treated as a guest not like someone else. So yeah, it's quite good being there and also the students there are very nice and exciting. Well school are over and we were very excited because we were SUPPOSED to visit Orchard. But in sudden there was a schedule change and everything kinda mess up. So from the modern and super expensive Orchard we move to Chinatown that is like everywhere in the world. Yes things are day cheaper there but I doubt they're quality. What was so good about Chinatown. Well the answer is the food. They're relatively cheaper and delicious. 

Don't ask why did i took this picture.
The next day we went to the famous Marina Bay or Garden by The Bay or whatever you want to call it. But if course we must go to school first. No explanation about the school part, or is a usual as ever.  The Garden by The Bay have some technical issue. Why? My camera went out of memory while I was recording the grand final moment at night. Stick a disaster indeed. So yeah,I'm not really a fan of something like that so while the other guy while say that it was very good I shots day that it was not good but not bad either. Technically it was light show at night. So now that you know that that's not the best moment them what it is. You can call me strange or what, but for me the best part was when new and my friends were playing on the top of the building. I forgot the name but it is not the bridge that connect the large flowery structure. That time I saw a couple of people taking pre-wedding picture. I even got a picture of them. Sshh! Don't tell them.
The field on top of the building.

Giant flower structure

The next day we... Go to school. That's it. I mean there's literally almost nothing at Bugis Junction for the most part (there was a lot of things there but I bought none). I actually bought a present for my friend in Anderson. And yeah that's it. I'm honest. Our at least that's what I remember.
Bugis Junction 

Thursday was the second final day in Singapore. And at last we went to Orchard. The best and most expensive place for shopping. About the place? Seriously. You don't need any introduction to it.  Oo yeah have I told you that I spent literally almost no money to buy a thing for me myself  (except food and drinks and also the present for my friend in Anderson  and also a gift for my family) well I finally spent most of my money here. What did I buy. Privacy&policy. Sorry but I won't tell you. And also the ice cream bread (I don't know the name) was very very delicious. Seriously I wanted more that time and actually I want more right now.



The last day in Singapore had finally come and have I told you about my dorm that I slept in. The plane took off at about 11 o'clock in the morning and we arrived at the airport at about 9 and finished checking in at about 10.20 so yeah there was not that much time to shop. But at the end I manage to buy some thing for my family like some chocolate and food. Cause... Why not? So the plane landed at... I forget about it. So long story short we land at the airport and finally came back to our beloved home. Some came home in a good condition 

It was not that messy! Trust me I already tidy it!

5 comments:

  1. You use good grammar and tenses. It is interesting because you use pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use good grammar and tenses. It is interesting because you use pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing is good and there's many picture the layout is nice. But there is missing word and add more detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this composition best. It is good that you try to communicate with the reader. The composition is very interesting and eye catching. Great Job! Keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete