Monday, February 22, 2016

KPI (Kebaktian Penyegaran Iman)

Ok so about a week ago me and my whole school (except the 9 grade) went to... I don't know, I actualy forget about it. But hey! I Didn't say I forgot it all! So long story short, we went to a church that is named by local as GKI Anugrah or Anugerah. Don't complaint I told you that I forgot some details right!
So what am I doing here. Well actualy it's just like what we all do in a church hearing someone do a sermon and bla bla bla. But it was just extra long because there are lots of things to cover and honestly I don't really like it.
As I alredy told you... I forgot some details. But I remember thia moment the most, the moment went we must kneel and the person in front gave us all great sad story. It's so dramatic that it made me wonder "Wow, how does this person go through so many interesting things just before she make a sermon?" Anyone else wonder that? Oo yeah and also that touching moment went we must said sorry to all person we talked behind their back, it's emberassing but yet it felt good at the same time

Sorry because of no photo!

1 comment:

  1. Your intro really gave me a headache, William : "Ok so about a week ago me and my whole school (except the 9 grade) went to... I don't know, I actualy forget about it. But hey! I Didn't say I forgot it all! So long story short, we went to a church that is named by local as GKI Anugrah or Anugerah"

    Try to create a better and stronger intro so your readers will be more excited to read the following.

    ReplyDelete