Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year, a tradition that have been celebrate by many for a long time. Today is nothing different. Like what you expect when an ordinary person celebrate a Chinese New Year nothing goes much different from last year which doesn't goes much more different from the last 2 years. Chinese New Year is not all about the 'ang pao' (Red Envelope), It's about the joy and happiness when a full family come together, all happy celebrating what so long ago used to be a farmer celebration to the new coming spring.
But for me, the most exiting part is... yeah when we receive ang pao which is equal to receiving money. For me it's kinda embarrassing when you have to say the magic word (gong xi fa cai or Kiong Hi) to get what your looking for. But at least we don't have to beg our parents anymore for a week or two! Or maybe a month if you are really efficient at spending it.
one of my ang pao still in good condition!
(Of  course with money inside)
Today is a good day the amount of money I got is pretty good. The exact quantity is... still classified.
Maybe I will tell you next time or maybe never. But I can tell you that this year amount of money is worse than last year, which is worse than 2 years ago.
So all this typing is making me tired. I want to sleep and end my day. But it all lead into one thing. My reason to write this blog. My message to the world. Saying Happy Chinese New Year! Or maybe Lunar New Year and have a great and lucky year in the Year of  Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment