Saturday, April 2, 2016

English Assignment Holiday Destination Big Apple.

NYC

The Big Apple


Holiday, who don’t like holiday? Well, I guest some negative thinking persons that hate life, but that’s not the topic that we’ll be talking about. I’m sure, at least once in your life you are gonna ask yourselves “Where would I want to go for holiday?” Well if you ask me, I think I would go to The Big Apple, or more often called as the New York City (for you that don’t know The Big Apple is a nickname for New York City). Why? Yes, it is the most populated city in the US and it is not the most relaxing place on earth, but there is a lot of things to do there. One of the most popular is the Statue of Liberty. Not only that but there are lot more places to visit in New York such as the Empire State Building, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Arts, etc. Food, we’re human and we must eat food. But no worries! As in New York there are thousands of restaurants and don't forget China Town! Let me ask you something, what is a holiday without an entertainment? For me the more interesting part is the Madison Square Gardens. It features lots of major star every night doing pop concert! There is also a live music show, broadway shows, orchestras, ballet companies, and also jazz club! And for the one who can’t hold themselves to do some shopping, don’t be afraid! New York will offer you for an estimated number of about 10.000 stores! And that is why I like New York, lots of store even doe I rarely buy a thing. So why don't you go to New York, there is like nothing that New York cannot offer. Oo yeah I don't actually want to go to New York, but well it's still better than the other choice and this is what the teacher asked me to do! So what could I do!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment